MOUNTAIN BIKE BEND
46 Select Singletrack Routes
“Bend’s mix of high desert, dry ponderosa forests, wide alpine meadows, and lush Cascade forests is a mountain biker’s dream, and Katy Bryce knows every sweeping corner, tabletop jump, and screaming descent. She’ll guide you to the best trails – from Terrebonne to Waldo Lake and from Prineville’s Ochoco Mountains to the McKenzie River – where you can travel technical, rocky ridgelines, circumnavigate ancient volcanic craters, muscle through gnarly river canyons, and fly down fun, lift-accessed alpine descents, all with views of the extraordinary landscape of central Oregon’s snowcapped peaks, rugged crags, and sparkling alpine lakes.”
- 46 incredible rides for all skill levels.
- Detailed topographic maps and turn-by-turn mileage logs.
- Ride distances, elevation gain and loss, and ride times.
- Difficulty, fitness intensity, and best seasons for rides.
- Expert insight on how to link the trails for longer rides.
- Local tips for post-ride food and drinks.
- Natural history, ecology and geology of the area.